The Creative World Of Daisy

Looking at the world through not-so rose tinted glasses

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Life is for living, so lets get creative!

Monday, February 07, 2005

I love my new job!!

Today was my first day in my new job as Meridian Ward Officer and it was GREAT!! Seems like I made the right choice in moving. Especially as I've found out there maybe some big changes at the old place in the not so distant future.

Secondly, ny lodger, Chris, is moving out in March. His best mate and some other friends have found a place to share and want him to join them, as originally planned. He has offered to keep paying me, though, until his contract is up or I find someone new, which ever comes first. So if anyone needs a place to live, or knows of anyone looking, get in touch with me. That's if I need a lodger though, as, come April, I might be able to go it alone!! Not decided what to do yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home