The Creative World Of Daisy

Looking at the world through not-so rose tinted glasses

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Life is for living, so lets get creative!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

What makes a great coffee shop?

Today, my old friend Hillary sent me an e-mail asking for help with some market research. Please read the message below and help out if you can.

Hi!

As you might know I am hoping to set up a coffee shop, but in order to do sowe need to do some market research to find out what makes a great one. So,I would be really grateful if you could spare me 10 minutes and visit thiswebsite and fill in your answers to our survey - its quick and easy. Itwould also be great if you could get other people to do it too.Thankyou thankyou thankyou

http://www.myperfectcoffeeshop.com

Hilary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home