The Creative World Of Daisy

Looking at the world through not-so rose tinted glasses

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Life is for living, so lets get creative!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

What I've been up to

I've been told I've not been posting enough, so here's what I've been up to.

Watching Charmed double bills on Living everyday! Today's is really funny as Cole, who's become an invincble demon, is trying to commit sucide . . . .
Monday I went to Top Golf for 4 hours - played 5 games and 2 rounds of putting. Went to Salsa with Clare and Pat in the evening.
Tuesday, I did something, but I can't remember what!!
Wednesday, movie night. Inferrno then Max and Paddy followed by the disappearing/reappearing cat in my hallway when I got home.
Thursday - that'll be today and I'll be seeing Terror at the Opera at some point, otherwise I have no plans.

Next week I'm off to the Mean Fiddler with Mark and Mike to see Fozzy! A night with Y2J!!! HOORAY!!

Also next week, I move Stations as I join North Watford.

For those of you I've not already recommended this to, my tip of the week - download/upgrade msn messanger to Beta version. Well recommended.

Oh, and I take it no one's interested in the Valentines party?

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Douglas said...

And if I see doug coming, nick him!! He he he!!

6:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home