The Creative World Of Daisy

Looking at the world through not-so rose tinted glasses

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Life is for living, so lets get creative!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Should I adpot?

This afternoon I have been pondering long and hard as to my next step into settledom. I need something to focus my time and energy on, keeping me out of trouble. Then I saw Chad and now the question stands should I see if I'm eligble to adopt him? Or is that too much of a comitment for me to take on?

"Hi! My name's Chad."

Tell me what you think.

To read more about Chad, see what other dogs and cats are looking for rehoming, or to find out more about Battersea Dog Home
click here.

Of course, I could wait a while and get another Chihuahua cross.....


It's not the size that matters . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home