The Creative World Of Daisy

Looking at the world through not-so rose tinted glasses

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Life is for living, so lets get creative!

Monday, January 24, 2005

New Year, New Blog

As it's the New Year I have decided it's time to get this blog thing sussed and created a new blog to do it on! So welcome to
FI 2005!
So what's the plan for the new year?
  • Learn to play golf
  • Improve my Tae Kwon Do
  • Get back to my first passion - writing
  • Stop wasting time with no good wastes of spaces
  • Become the best Auntie in the world
  • Make more home cooked meals

Give up smoking really ought to be on there too, but I'm not going make any promises . . . yet!

So is there anything else I should do this year? All suggestions will be carefully considered!!


4 Comments:

Blogger snorbens said...

WELCOME!!!

although, you did have an unsuccessful stint at this last year..one entry and that was it. So at least one more suggestion is to keep your blog updated on a regular(every week at least) basis.

and "stopping wasting time with no good wastes of spaces"? what are the good wastes of spaces to waste time with? and if its good, can it be a waste of time?!?
Mmmm {mark ponders, ponders a bit more & his brain shuts down}

8:25 pm  
Blogger Daisy Douglas said...

Well, Mark, I call a good waste of space to waste my time on my Sony 32 inch Wide Screen!

2:33 am  
Blogger Daisy Douglas said...

Well, Mark, I call a good waste of space to waste my time on my Sony 32 inch Wide Screen!

2:37 am  
Blogger snorbens said...

Ooops, got my last post wrong way round...
I meant to write.... and "stopping wasting time with no good wastes of spaces"? what are the good wastes of spaces to waste time with? and if its good, can it be a waste of space?!?

There that makes more sense, so you see if its good then it cant be a waste of space. surely it becomes a good 'use' of space.

anyway, enjoyed your writings...keep 'em coming

1:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home