The Creative World Of Daisy

Looking at the world through not-so rose tinted glasses

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Life is for living, so lets get creative!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's been a long, long time . . .

Could say that about a lot of things, but I mean since my last proper blog entry!!

Not sure if I have any new news though - life just keeps ticking over. Had a lot of time out of the office recently with leave and courses and stuff, but I'm now back at work til V (unless they decide I can have the 23rd July off for the SS summer ball). Only holidays this year I'm seriously considering at the moment is a long weekend on the cheap in Berlin with Mark, Kev and whoever else visiting Adam and maybe a trip to the family holiday home which is in the process of being converted to a large 4 bed, 3 bath 10 minutes walk from the beach (if anyone's interested in coming, let me know).

As some of you know, it's my 30th next year. The plan is to celebrate in style in Florida and Nassau!! I have a luxury trip to take for 2 to 4 people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home